Sales infographics are a fantastic visual training tool for yourself or your sales team. Save our sales infographics to help your sales team stay informed on industry trends. Boost your sales efforts with strategies and motivation.
Table of contents | Ultimate Guide Of Sales Infographics
- 1. The difference between Hunters and Farmers in sales
- 2. Traditional prospecting vs modern prospecting strategies
- 3. BANT Sales Methodology | Sales infographic
- 4. Good vs Bad Salesperson | Sales infographic
- 5. 6 steps to an effective phone sales script
- 7. MEDDIC Cheat Sheet
- 8. Updating Your LinkedIn Profile To Generate Leads
- 9. Checklist To Onboard New Sales Rep
- 10. 5 Common Mistakes Companies Make When Implementing Sales Training
- 11. What to include in a sales playbook
- 12. LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- 13. 7 keys to a successful cold call
- 14. 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
- 15. Sales KPIs Infographic – What Every Sales Leader Needs To Track
- 16. 3 ways to get staff motivated in the workplace
- 17. 8 types of sales leaders
- 18. 7 power selling assets
- 19. Qualities of a Great Sales Professional Infographic
- 20. 10 Questions to move a sale forward | Cheat-sheet sakes infographic
- 21. 7 ways to stay motivated | Sales infographic
- 22. Four styles of communication | Sales infographic
- 23. Sales Enablement vs Sales Operations | Sales infographic
- 24. Role and Responsibilities of the Sales Enablement Professional | Sales infographic
- 25. Sales Funnel vs Sale Pipeline | Sales infographic
- 26. 8 Types of Sales Enablement | Sales infographic
- 27. The Perfect Handshake Infographic | Sales infographic
- 28. 5 Steps For Oversoming Stalled Negotiation | Sales infographic
- 29. Solution Selling | Sales infographic
- 30. When Training is Done Right | Sales infographic
- 31. When Training is Done Wrong | Sales infographic
- 32. 5 Steps to Creating a Sales Training Program | Sales infographic
- 33. 5 Stages of the Consumer Decision Making Process | Sales infographic
- 34. 10 Sales Needs Analysis Questions To Ask | Sales infographic
- 35. 8 Buying Motives All Salespeople Should Know | Sales infographic
- 36. 5 Step Negotiation Process
- 37. Your 10-point sales role-play checklist
- 38. 8 Tips For Successfully Coaching Your Sales Team
- 39. Solution Focused Sales Coaching Questions
- 40. Assumptive Closing Questions
- 41. Trial Closing Questions
- 42. 10 different types of proof devices
- 43. 10 Hallmark Traits Of A Powerful Virtual Keynote Speaker
- 44. 7 Stages Of A Typical Sales Pipeline
- 46. B2B Vs. B2C Buying Process
- 48. B2B Buying Decisions: 4 Key Influencing Factors
- 52. 10 Sales Personality Types: Which one are you?
- 53. Salespeople stay when they are
- 54. The Ultimate Video Pitch Framework!
- 55. How To Get Prospects To Say “Yes”
- 56. 9 Principles of Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- 57. 8 Vital Customer Service Skills All Reps Must Have
- 58. 9 Virtual Selling Best Practices – For Before, During, and After Sales Meetings
- 59. 7 Step Key Account Planning Process
- 60. 9 Attributes of a Successful Key Account Manager
- 61. 6 Types of Sales Quotas That Helps Sales Teams Win More Deals
- 62. 7 Ways To Increase Sales With ChatGPT
- 63. 3 Ways To Integrate ChatGPT Into Your Sales Process
- 64. 3 Easy Ways To Generate High Quality Leads
- 65. 8 Golden Rules of Consultative Selling
- 66. 10 Essential Steps In The Negotiation Process Every Salesperson Needs To Master
- 67. 3 Steps To Win-Win Negotiations
- 68. How To Sell During A Slowdown
- 69. Why The Customer Is Not Always Right
- 70. 5 Interview Questions Sales Reps Always Get Asked
- 71. Why Every Company Needs To Use Sales Coaching Software
- 72. 2 Types of Negotiation Approaches
- 73. How To Differentiate In The Selling Process
- 74. Build A Sales Team From The Ground Up
- 75. 7-Step Sales Discovery Call Structure To Qualify Prospects
- 76. 5 Elements of a Perfect Sales Pitch
- 77. How To Talk To Prospects
1. The difference between Hunters and Farmers in sales
The Hunter and Farmer sales model. Typically, companies have two groups of employees: ‘Hunters’ and ‘Farmers’. The ‘Hunters’ are responsible for finding leads, while the ‘Farmers’ take care of current clients and promote long-term business.
2. Traditional prospecting vs modern prospecting strategies
In this sales infographic, we highlight traditional prospecting and the modern alternatives to consider. Here’s the difference between traditional and modern prospecting strategies.
3. BANT Sales Methodology | Sales infographic
In sales, we evaluate lead quality using the BANT sales qualifying approach and rank leads based on their score.
4. Good vs Bad Salesperson | Sales infographic
This sales infographic covers the essential personalities traits that differentiate a good salesperson from a bad salesperson.
5. 6 steps to an effective phone sales script
Here’s everything to include in an effective phone sales script to schedule appointments.
7. MEDDIC Cheat Sheet
Using the MEDDIC approach to customer acquisition can dramatically improve your sales figures. Here’s your cheat sheet.
8. Updating Your LinkedIn Profile To Generate Leads
As more companies use LinkedIn to generate leads, they must understand how to create the ideal profile for sales people. Here’s your cheat sheet for updating your LinkedIn profile.
9. Checklist To Onboard New Sales Rep
It can take up to 6 months for a new sales rep to reach full productivity. Use a detailed training plan and on-boarding process mentioned in the on-boarding sales infographic to speed up the process.
- Sales manual
- Sales scripts
- Client list
- Common questions and answers (Q&A)
- Product knowledge
- Training videos
- Company knowledge
- Practical experiences
10. 5 Common Mistakes Companies Make When Implementing Sales Training
- They don’t customize sales training.
- Lacking ‘buy in’ from participants.
- The training doesn’t focus on implementation.
- They don’t test knowledge.
- They don’t reinforce training.
11. What to include in a sales playbook
Effective selling requires the right personality for the job and the ability to follow a proven sales process. You can provide this with a sales playbook.
12. LinkedIn for Lead Generation
If you want to connect with buyers in a B2B space, LinkedIn is where it’s at. This LinkedIn infographic is about how to generate leads on the platform.
13. 7 keys to a successful cold call
Inbound marketing may be today’s biggest trend, but despite what other people may tell you, cold calling is not obsolete. This infographic is all about what it takes for a successful cold call.
14. 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
Effective sales leaders are not only role models who embody the vision and mission of the company. They also inspire their teams to reach their full potential and meet sales targets.
15. Sales KPIs Infographic – What Every Sales Leader Needs To Track
Every sales leader should track these Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure their sales team’s effectiveness.
16. 3 ways to get staff motivated in the workplace
To boost your staff’s motivation at work, start with this infographic to get them fired up at work.
17. 8 types of sales leaders
Here are 8 common sales leadership styles.
18. 7 power selling assets
The 7 Power Selling Assets Needed to Succeed in Sales.
19. Qualities of a Great Sales Professional Infographic
Here are the 10 qualities which make up a great sales professional.
20. 10 Questions to move a sale forward | Cheat-sheet sakes infographic
Sales Infographic of 10 questions to move a sale forward.
21. 7 ways to stay motivated | Sales infographic
7 quick tips to stay motivated in sales and at work
22. Four styles of communication | Sales infographic
In sales, here are the 4 types of communication styles you’ll come across in your prospects and customers.