Sales infographics are a fantastic visual training tool for yourself or your sales team. Support your sales efforts and stay up-to-date on industry trends; Download and use our sales infographics ranging from motivating your sales team to sales strategies.
Also read: Motivational Quote Images to Motivate You Achieve Success
Table of contents | Ultimate Guide Of Sales Infographics
- 1. The difference between Hunters and Farmers in sales
- 2. Traditional prospecting vs modern prospecting strategies
- 3. BANT Sales Methodology | Sales infographic
- 4. Good vs Bad Salesperson | Sales infographic
- 5. 6 steps to an effective phone sales script
- 7. MEDDIC Cheat Sheet
- 8. Updating Your LinkedIn Profile To Generate Leads
- 9. Checklist To Onboard New Sales Rep
- 10. 5 Common Mistakes Companies Make When Implementing Sales Training
- 11. What to include in a sales playbook
- 12. LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- 13. 7 keys to a successful cold call
- 14. 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
- 15. Sales KPIs Infographic – What Every Sales Leader Needs To Track
- 16. 3 ways to get staff motivated in the workplace
- 17. 8 types of sales leaders
- 18. 7 power selling assets
- 19. Qualities of a Great Sales Professional Infographic
- 20. 10 Questions to move a sale forward | Cheat-sheet sakes infographic
- 21. 7 ways to stay motivated | Sales infographic
- 22. Four styles of communication | Sales infographic
- 23. Sales Enablement vs Sales Operations | Sales infographic
- 24. Role and Responsibilities of the Sales Enablement Professional | Sales infographic
- 25. Sales Funnel vs Sale Pipeline | Sales infographic
- 26. 8 Types of Sales Enablement | Sales infographic
- 27. The Perfect Handshake Infographic | Sales infographic
- 28. 5 Steps For Oversoming Stalled Negotiation | Sales infographic
- 29. Solution Selling | Sales infographic
- 30. When Training is Done Right | Sales infographic
- 31. When Training is Done Wrong | Sales infographic
- 32. 5 Steps to Creating a Sales Training Program | Sales infographic
- 33. 5 Stages of the Consumer Decision Making Process | Sales infographic
- 34. 10 Sales Needs Analysis Questions To Ask | Sales infographic
- 35. 8 Buying Motives All Salespeople Should Know | Sales infographic
- 36. 5 Step Negotiation Process
- 37. Your 10-point sales role-play checklist
- 38. 8 Tips For Successfully Coaching Your Sales Team
- 39. Solution Focused Sales Coaching Questions
- 40. Assumptive Closing Questions
- 41. Trial Closing Questions
- 42. 10 different types of proof devices
- 43. 10 Hallmark Traits Of A Powerful Virtual Keynote Speaker
- 44. 7 Stages Of A Typical Sales Pipeline
- 46. B2B Vs. B2C Buying Process
- 48. B2B Buying Decisions: 4 Key Influencing Factors
- 52. 10 Sales Personality Types: Which one are you?
- 53. Saleseople stay when they are
- 54. The Ultimate Video Pitch Framework!
- 55. How To Get Prospects To Say “Yes”
- 56. 9 Principles of Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- 57. 8 Vital Customer Service Skills All Reps Must Have
- 58. 9 Virtual Selling Best Practices – For Before, During, and After Sales Meetings
- 59. 7 Step Key Account Planning Process
- 60. 9 Attributes of a Successful Key Account Manager
- 61. 6 Types of Sales Quotas That Helps Sales Teams Win More Deals
- 62. 7 Ways To Increase Sales With ChatGPT
- 63. 3 Ways To Integrate ChatGPT Into Your Sales Process
- 64. 3 Easy Ways To Generate High Quality Leads
- 65. 8 Golden Rules of Consultative Selling
- 66. 10 Essential Steps In The Negotiation Process Every Salesperson Needs To Master
- 67. 3 Steps To Win-Win Negotiations
- 68. How To Sell During A Slowdown
- 69. Why The Customer Is Not Always Right
- 70. 5 Interview Questions Sales Reps Always Get Asked
- 71. Why Every Company Needs To Use Sales Coaching Software
1. The difference between Hunters and Farmers in sales
The Hunter and Farmer sales model revolves around the very different roles each plays in the sales process. Typically, a company would have a team of ‘Hunters’ whose sole job is to go out and find leads and a team of ‘Farmers’ whose job is to nurture existing clients and encourage long-term business.
2. Traditional prospecting vs modern prospecting strategies
In this sales infographic, we highlight traditional prospecting and the modern alternatives to consider. Here’s the difference between traditional and modern prospecting strategies.
3. BANT Sales Methodology | Sales infographic
BANT is a sales qualifying methodology used to determine the quality of the lead which can then be used the prioritise leads based on their score.
4. Good vs Bad Salesperson | Sales infographic
This sales infographic covers the essential personalities traits that differentiate a good salesperson from a bad salesperson.
5. 6 steps to an effective phone sales script
Here’s everything to include in an effective phone sales script to schedule appointments.
7. MEDDIC Cheat Sheet
Using the MEDDIC approach to customer acquisition can dramatically improve your sales figures. Here’s your cheat sheet.
8. Updating Your LinkedIn Profile To Generate Leads
With more and more companies looking to generate leads using LinkedIn, I am often asked, how to craft the ideal LinkedIn Profile for sales professionals. Here’s your cheat sheet to updating your LinkedIn profile.
9. Checklist To Onboard New Sales Rep
It can take up to 6 months for a new sales rep to reach full productivity. Speed up the process with a comprehensive training plan and on-boarding process which we outline in this on-boarding sales infographic.
- Sales manual
- Sales scripts
- Client list
- Common questions and answers (Q&A)
- Product knowledge
- Training videos
- Company knowledge
- Practical experiences
10. 5 Common Mistakes Companies Make When Implementing Sales Training
- Sales training isn’t customised
- Lacking ‘buy in’ from participants
- Training isn’t focused on implementation
- Knowledge isn’t tested
- Training isn’t reinforced
11. What to include in a sales playbook
Besides having the right personality for the job, effective selling requires the ability to follow a proven process, and that is what a sales playbook provides.
12. LinkedIn for Lead Generation
If you want to connect with buyers in a B2B space, LinkedIn is where it’s at. This LinkedIn infographic is about how to generate leads on the platform.
13. 7 keys to a successful cold call
Inbound marketing may be today’s biggest trend, but despite what other people may tell you, cold calling is not obsolete. This infographic is all about what it takes for a successful cold call.
14. 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
Effective sales leaders are role models who embody the vision and mission of the company they work for while inspiring their team to reach their potential and sales targets.
15. Sales KPIs Infographic – What Every Sales Leader Needs To Track
Here are the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that every sales leader needs to be tracking to measure the effectiveness of their sales teams.
16. 3 ways to get staff motivated in the workplace
If your staff are feeling unmotivated at work, start with this infographic to get fired up at work.
17. 8 types of sales leaders
Here are 8 common sales leadership styles.
18. 7 power selling assets
The 7 Power Selling Assets Needed to Succeed in Sales.
19. Qualities of a Great Sales Professional Infographic
Here are the 10 qualities which make up a great sales professional.
20. 10 Questions to move a sale forward | Cheat-sheet sakes infographic
Sales Infographic of 10 questions to move a sale forward.
21. 7 ways to stay motivated | Sales infographic
7 quick tips to stay motivated in sales and at work
22. Four styles of communication | Sales infographic
When it comes to sales, here are the 4 types of communication styles you’ll come across in your prospects and customers.