Management Mastery Workshop – Sales Leadership Training in Singapore
There is a difference between leading a team of sales professionals that knows what it should do and one that does what it knows. What can you do to help your team reach its potential and consistently adopt desired selling behaviours? Sales leadership training is about incorporating sales coaching and leadership techniques. It’s about uncovering your team’s potential by providing them with the leadership and tools they need to exceed targets.
In this one-day Sales Leadership workshop in Singapore we’ll uncover how to encourage a more autonomous, proactive and high performing sales team.
- The difference between sales leadership, sales management and sales coaching
- 6 different leadership styles and what really works
- How to motivate and incentivize sales teams
- Performance reviews, praise and reprimands
- Sales interview questions
- 7 power selling assets your sales team needs
- Building a high performance sales culture
- Help your sales team overcome day-to-day challenges and find their own solutions
- Working with your team to inspire them to reach their maximum sales potential
- Asking powerful questions that will evoke discovery, insight and commitment to action
- Getting accountability from your sales team to adopt desired selling behaviours
- Activities, case studies, games, models and role plays that will support your sales team in doing more of what they know
Date:To be confirmed
Join now and get 1 free 1-on-1 sales leadership coaching session with me so you can get a tailored action plan for your team right away.