Technology sales professionals face a unique set of challenges – they need a deep understanding of the complex products they sell while also possessing the skills to build rapport and trust, to close deals with prospects.
Unfortunately, few sales team members have the right combination of technical knowledge and practical sales know-how to simultaneously do both well. This is why sales training programs designed specifically for technology companies is important.
- The Future of Sales – Artificial Intelligence Sales Software
- Essential Sales Technology Stacks for Professionals
- The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong of Salesforce
What’s included in Technology Sales Specific Training?
When it comes to training IT and SaaS sales professionals, an ideal program would include the following:
- Preparing for sales meetings and pitches
- Building rapport with the customer
- Differentiating from the Competition
- Using a consultative selling approach
- How to shorten the sales cycle
- Getting past gatekeepers to deal with decision-makers
- Tailoring Your Presentation to the Key Decision Makers
- Effectively Closing, Upselling and Cross-Selling
SOCO’S Customized IT & SaaS Sales Training Programs | Sales Training For Technology Companies
SOCO/ is an award-winning Sales Training company, and we’ve spent years working with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking technology companies throughout Asia.
Our customized sales training programs focus on helping new and seasoned technology sales professionals to fill in their skill gaps.
We are constantly refining our training programs to meet the changing needs of businesses and reflect on what is happening in the tech industry. Our priority? Ensuring every attendee receives relevant and actionable training that produces tangible results.
Measurable Sales Training For Technology Companies
We want you to feel confident in investing in our corporate training. So we always show you the real value of our training. We utilize pre-and post-assessments for all training attendees to provide measurable proof of knowledge transfer. However, our support doesn’t stop there, unlike other sales training companies. Our post-training equips you with tools to help your staff to reinforce what they have learned.