What if I told you I was the best motivational speaker in Singapore? Sounds pretty arrogant right?
Now what if I told you a general manager from a financial services company in Australia who hired me to deliver the keynote at their annual conference 2 weeks ago said:
[Tom Abbott] has to be one of the best motivational speakers I have ever seen and took the entire audience on an emotional journey of examining our deepest values, thoughts fears and motivators.
It sounds better right?
As a keynote speaker, I’ve been delivering inspirational speeches across Asia for almost a decade and it’s still an incredible feeling to get such great testimonials from happy clients and event planners.Learn About Tom's Keynotes
Whether I’m delivering a keynote for an audience of 50 or 5,000 people, I make sure to bring my energy and enthusiasm which I am told is contagious. I do this because if you want this year to be a success you need to get up and make it happen. You need to believe you can do it, then you need to take action to make it happen.
There are people who will complain “Oh my boss won’t do this and that”, “I don’t have time to do what it takes” whatever their excuse of the day is. But in reality there are winners and whiners. The winners find a way to achieve their goals without excuses and distractions getting in their way.
As the famous Chinese proverb goes “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it”Learn About Tom's Keynotes
Whether you’re looking for a leadership speaker, keynote speaker, sales speaker or you want to inspire and motivate your audience, let’s chat and discuss how I can help everyone achieve their goals this year.
Reasons Why Tom Abbott is Considered One of the Best Motivational Speakers in Singapore
- Experience with engaging crowds in excess of 10,000
- Has spoken in over 20 countries including almost every country in Asia
- Is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- Dozens of raving reviews from past clients and participants
- 10+ years speaking experience
Best Motivational Speaker in Singapore
Don’t just take my word that I’m one of the best motivational speakers in Singapore and Asia, see what my past customers who have engaged me as a motivational speaker or keynote speaker have said by reading the recommendations on LinkedIn.
Thank you for speaking at CenturyLink APAC enterprise kickoff in Singapore and sharing your wisdom and spirit. You left us to be energized and inspired to be Better, Strong and Faster in 2019.
Thank you very much for throwing so much energy and inspiration on stage at Prudential’s Flying Start 2019 event Tom. I really look forward to passing on the positive vibes to everyone I know!! Will always remember his secret to success tip “learners are earners” meaning to keep pursuing knowledge and be the best in what you do.
Tom Abbott is a powerful speaker that can ignite the passion and learning interest of delegates or attendees to his seminar.
Tom was the keynote speaker at the Annual Marketers Summit with 300 marketing professionals. We had a scintillating experience with his presentation and the level of excitement brought in by him. He was able to keep the audience glued right throughout and only wished that he could speak the entire day
To watch my speaker video, see the different topics I talk on and find out more about how I can help motivate the audience at your next event, visit my best motivational speaker page.
Speaking Topics Covered
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession