The other day the LinkedIn app on my phone just started blowing up with messages. People were saying ’congrats’, congratulations! Way to go! And I’m like What’s going on? Turns out LinkedIn had shared my 20-year milestone at SOCO Sales Training. It’s been 20 years since I started this company!
It’s been quite the ride for the past 20 years and I’ve grown and learnt so much in the time. In today’s episode I share what it took for me to go from a 1 man show doing pretty much everything, to one of Asia’s leading sales training brands with a team behind me.
Make sure to check out my slide deck on LinkedIn of my 20 Lessons from 20 Years in Business.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15How Leaders Should Coach Their Sales Team with Marshall Goldsmith
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi