Networking Tips with Kerrie Phipps
Connect with people anytime and anywhere. In this episode, Kerrie Phipps share with us some networking tips to helps sales professional connect online and offline. Do talk to strangers.
Kerrie Phipps. She is an author of the book, Do Talk To Strangers, despite our parents told us. It’s important to talk to strangers. Do talk to strangers, how to connect anyone, anywhere. I have a good fortune of meeting Kerrie here, in Singapore, at Asia Professional Speaker Annual Convention. And I knew right away, that her message would resonate with sales professionals because we all need to connect with anyone and anywhere.
Hope you enjoy this networking tips podcast episode.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.21How To Prospect Like An MDRT Achiever
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.14It’s Not A Marketing Issue, It’s A Sales Issue
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.07What It Takes To Succeed In Sales with Jim Cathcart
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.12.31Quick Tip: Why it’s Easier To Sell Something That’s Expensive