One of the easiest and cheapest ways to get more clients is to ask your existing ones for referrals. It’s easy, yet most people don’t do this one easy step which is just asking. Today I want you to think about who can you ask for a referral. If you ask 5 people today, I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of the week you have at least 1 referral to follow up with.
I hope you enjoy this quick tip I shared with a group of leaders at a sales conference in today’s quick tip.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.14Qualify Your Leads Using BANT
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.11.12How to Build an Outbound Sales Team with Collin Stewart from Predictable Revenue
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.08Don’t Use Price To Differentiate
- Sales Force Management2019.11.07How To Help Your Team Reach Targets