One of the easiest and cheapest ways to get more clients is to ask your existing ones for referrals. It’s easy, yet most people don’t do this one easy step which is just asking. Today I want you to think about who can you ask for a referral. If you ask 5 people today, I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of the week you have at least 1 referral to follow up with.
I hope you enjoy this quick tip I shared with a group of leaders at a sales conference in today’s quick tip.
Selling in Asia with Tom Abbott
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.09.10How to Create An Effective Sales Playbook
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2019.09.09Tom Abbott Quotes
- Sales Training Videos2019.09.04Using AI to Qualify and Engage Sales Leads with Saleswhale
- Sales Training Videos2019.09.04How To Get A Lamborghini – Message To My Son On His Birthday