In every single organisation, you’re going to find a combination of good sales professionals and not so good sales professionals. I’ve found that there are very specific traits that separate the top performers from the bottom. In this episode, I share what those traits are.
If you want to go in-depth into the skills you need to succeed in sales and get certified in SOCO Selling, sign up for a 30-day trial of SOCO Academy for only $7 at socoacademy.com/join-now
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.21How To Prospect Like An MDRT Achiever
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.14It’s Not A Marketing Issue, It’s A Sales Issue
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.07What It Takes To Succeed In Sales with Jim Cathcart
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.12.31Quick Tip: Why it’s Easier To Sell Something That’s Expensive