What do you do when your customer has a budget of only $2,000 – or they say they only have a budget of $2,000 – and your product sells for $2,500. What do you do? Do you drop the price $500 to match their budget and give them a discount? Most people would, right? Wrong. That’s the wrong answer for a number of reasons. In this episode, I discuss how you can deal with low budget customers.
Get the right mindset for sales with SOCO Academy.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.08Selling During Covid-19 And Beyond
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals
- Sales Skills2020.06.245 Tips To Look Your Best On Video Call
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.23Building Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn with Natalia Wiechowski