In this episode, we have Steve Benson, founder and CEO of Badger Maps, a time management software that helps sales reps optimise their routes and be on time. He was Google Enterprise’s top sales executive in 2009 and is the host of the Outside Sales Talk podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to adapt to the changing time
- What is the new normal in sales
- Why keeping commission competitive is more important during these challenging times
- How to present and sell remotely using Zoom
- How to move the prospect down the pipeline during challenging times
Try SOCO Academy to capitalise on your downtime by taking your sales skills to the next level.