In this episode, we have Steve Benson, founder and CEO of Badger Maps, a time management software that helps sales reps optimise their routes and be on time. He was Google Enterprise’s top sales executive in 2009 and is the host of the Outside Sales Talk podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to adapt to the changing time
- What is the new normal in sales
- Why keeping commission competitive is more important during these challenging times
- How to present and sell remotely using Zoom
- How to move the prospect down the pipeline during challenging times
Try SOCO Academy to capitalise on your downtime by taking your sales skills to the next level.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals
- Sales Skills2020.06.245 Tips To Look Your Best On Video Call
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.23Building Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn with Natalia Wiechowski
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.16How Sales And Marketing Can Increase Revenue Together with Andy Culligan