In this episode, we have Ashley Galina Dudarenok to discuss how live streaming is changing the roles of sales professionals in China during times of COVID and beyond.
Join us as we cover:
- The growing selling through live-streaming trend
- The emerging skills sales professionals will need to possess
- How sales professionals can use social media to engage with customers in China
- Perspectives on the leading Chinese eCommerce marketplaces
Check out this video to see the level of live streaming that’s happening in China right now.
Ashley is a China marketing expert, entrepreneur, bestselling author, professional speaker, and vlogger. She was recognized as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Marketing in 2019 and chosen as an Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator by the Holmes Report. She is the founder of a China-focused social media agency Alarice and China insights and training company ChoZan.
Take your sales skills to the next level by joining our Sales Accelerator pack inside SOCO Academy for only $9 which gives you access to over 100 sales training videos covering everything from mindset to standing apart from the competition to closing more deals.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15How Leaders Should Coach Their Sales Team with Marshall Goldsmith
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi