In this episode, we have Leza Klenk, founder and CEO of a beauty tech company called Spendless operating in more than 10 countries. She’s an award-winning entrepreneur, an early-stage investor and a personal branding coach. Join the discussion and we cover keys to entrepreneurship and how to grow your business through networking.
In this episode we covered:
- Lessons from failures
- Keys to success in business
- Importance of networking and mentors when building a business
- Why sales skills are important when growing a business
- How strong personal branding can help win over investors
- Tips for securing funding
Take your sales skills to the next level by joining our Sales Accelerator pack inside SOCO Academy for only $9 which gives you access to over 100 sales training videos covering everything from mindset to standing apart from the competition to closing more deals.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era