Whether you want to be the CEO of a large corporation, a successful founder or one of the best sales reps/managers at your company, sales is a skill you’ll tap in your entire career. Take it from these 5 CEOs who got their start in sales.
Owner of the Dallas Mavericks, Investor
From software salesman to a billionaire by the age of 41.
Former CEO of Starbucks
From sales rep at XEROX at 25 to CEO of Starbucks by age 35.
Founder of Spanx
From door to door fax machine sales to founder and owner of Spanx with a net worth of US$1 billion.
From selling securities to one of the world’s richest men.
William C. Weldon
Former CEO of Johnson & Johnson
From sales rep at Johnson and Johnson to CEO of the same company
Want a career in sales? Start with SOCO Academy. It’s your no.1 platform for learning essential skills.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.08Selling During Covid-19 And Beyond
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals
- Sales Skills2020.06.245 Tips To Look Your Best On Video Call
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.23Building Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn with Natalia Wiechowski