We have Dr Natalia Wiechowski back on the Selling in Asia podcast, this time we’re discussing how to use LinkedIn to build your personal brand and she’s sharing tips from her new book, Personal Branding with LinkedIn: The Think Natalia Method.
In this episode, we cover
- Why sales reps need to build a personal brand
- How to start building a personal brand
- Engagement vs public relations in building credibility
- How to use your LinkedIn profile to get enquiries from qualified leads
- How to create content for LinkedIn with any budget
- And more LinkedIn hacks
Learn more about Natalia Wiechowski by picking up her book Personal Branding with LinkedIn: The Think Natalia Method and connecting with her on her website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals
- Sales Skills2020.06.245 Tips To Look Your Best On Video Call
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.23Building Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn with Natalia Wiechowski
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.16How Sales And Marketing Can Increase Revenue Together with Andy Culligan