I was at a networking event the other day and a real-estate lady comes up to me, hands me her business card and says ‘I give high referral-commission’. And that was it, that was her differentiator! She was pretty much trying to bribe people to give her business. Common! She’s leading with price as her differentiator. The thing is, she not alone.
In this episode Tom Abbott shares how to stop using price as a differentiator and what to do instead.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.14Qualify Your Leads Using BANT
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.11.12How to Build an Outbound Sales Team with Collin Stewart from Predictable Revenue
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.08Don’t Use Price To Differentiate
- Sales Force Management2019.11.07How To Help Your Team Reach Targets