I was at a networking event the other day and a real-estate lady comes up to me, hands me her business card and says ‘I give high referral-commission’. And that was it, that was her differentiator! She was pretty much trying to bribe people to give her business. Common! She’s leading with price as her differentiator. The thing is, she not alone.
In this episode Tom Abbott shares how to stop using price as a differentiator and what to do instead.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era