Too many companies think they have a marketing issue, when in fact they have a sales issue. Yes, sometimes there is room for marketing to improve, but what I like to look at is are those leads being handled effectively? Or are they being wasted on untrained reps? In this episode, Tom Abbott uncovers the issues that arise from untrained sales reps.
Sales reps can fine tune their sales skills with our online sales training platform – SOCO Academy.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.21How To Prospect Like An MDRT Achiever
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.14It’s Not A Marketing Issue, It’s A Sales Issue
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.07What It Takes To Succeed In Sales with Jim Cathcart
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.12.31Quick Tip: Why it’s Easier To Sell Something That’s Expensive