I do a lot of sales training for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) providers around Asia and the common question that I get from them is “How do I get customers already signed up with my competition, to sign up with me?” In this except from a training I did, I share how to do just that. I invite you to keep today’s quick tip in mind for when you come across a prospect already using a product or service that they’re ‘satisfied’ with. I hope you enjoy today’s quick tip: dealing with satisfied prospects.
If you want to go in-depth into the skills you need to succeed in sales and get certified in SOCO Selling, sign up for a 30-day trial of SOCO Academy for only $7 at socoacademy.com/join-now
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era
- Sales Skills2020.07.13Salesforce Live Asia – Sales Leads the Way
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.08Selling During Covid-19 And Beyond
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals