In this episode, we discuss sales leadership and what it takes to effectively manage a sales team. Tom Abbott had a chat with Elizabeth Frederick from Criteria for Success about leadership and management and we get to listen in on the conversation.
In this episode we cover:
- Why sales leadership training is important
- Best practices for building the foundation of sales leadership
- Hiring sales leaders vs sales managers
- How to manage with an increasingly complicated technology sales tech
With increased competition, every sales manager needs to adapt quickly and lead the team to beat competitors. It takes more than being a great salesperson to manage a team it takes a leader who knows how to bring out the best in every single person on their team. Learn the skills needed to lead high-performing sales teams that reach targets with our Management Mastery Certification.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15Marshall Goldsmith’s 6 Question Coaching Process
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi