When the economy starts to slow down and the amount of leads coming in or the number of prospects signing up decreases, many companies look at ways to lower expenses. While it’s always smart to run a lean company, the smartest companies know that a downturn is the right time to increase spending on activities that have a greater return on the investment.
In this episode, I share why training is more important during a downturn.
Upskill your sales team with our virtual sales training through SOCO Academy.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era