Tom Abbott is a Singapore based sales specialist who has written 2 books on sales – The SOHO Solution: 21 Selling Strategies for Growing Your Small Business and Social Selling: 10 Essential Strategies to Prospect, Position and Present Using Social Media.
Tom trains 10s of thousands of sales professionals annually all over Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau and India.
He recently launched the podcast ‘Selling in Asia‘ where he shares his sales expertise and interviews sales leaders from industry leading companies corporate bus charter phoenix near me on what it takes run high performing sales teams.
Committed to being a lifelong learner, when he’s not doing what it takes run a successful company he’s consuming sales related podcasts, books and videos to keep up with the ever changing world of selling. He does what it takes to be a sale expert.
Publications such as Straits Times (Singapore), Business Times (Singapore), 938 Live (Singapore), BFM 89.9 (Malaysia), Marketeer Magazine (Malaysia), Marketing Interactive (Singapore), Kathmandu Post (Nepal) and Macau Daily Times (Macau) have all counted on Tom’s sales expertise to help their audiences.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession