My team’s not hitting targets, what do I do? That’s a question I got asked the other day by a sales leader I work with. She tells me the team is not making as many calls as they should be and they’re not as responsive to new enquiries as they need to be.
Well, I tell them: you need to start by setting goals. In today’s episode I share what it takes to motivate sales teams to reach targets.
Make sure to check out my slide deck on motivating your sales team on 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15How Leaders Should Coach Their Sales Team with Marshall Goldsmith
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi