My team’s not hitting targets, what do I do? That’s a question I got asked the other day by a sales leader I work with. She tells me the team is not making as many calls as they should be and they’re not as responsive to new enquiries as they need to be.
Well, I tell them: you need to start by setting goals. In today’s episode I share what it takes to motivate sales teams to reach targets.
Make sure to check out my slide deck on motivating your sales team on 7 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team to Reach Targets
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.14Qualify Your Leads Using BANT
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.11.12How to Build an Outbound Sales Team with Collin Stewart from Predictable Revenue
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.08Don’t Use Price To Differentiate
- Sales Force Management2019.11.07How To Help Your Team Reach Targets