Memory Skills For Sales Professionals
Sales professionals meet a lot of people whether it’s at networking events or on sales calls. If you run into that person 5 hours or even 5 minutes later, would you remember their name? Being able to recognise someone you’ve met before and remembered their name does wonders for relationship building. It shows that this person is important to you.
In this episode, Tom Abbott asks the 2011 Guinness World Record Holder for memory Nishant Kasibhatla to share with us 3 essential memory skills and tips for sales professionals.
Stick around until the end for a bonus advanced tip.
Selling in Asia with Tom Abbott
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.09.10How to Create An Effective Sales Playbook
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2019.09.09Tom Abbott Quotes
- Sales Training Videos2019.09.04Using AI to Qualify and Engage Sales Leads with Saleswhale
- Sales Training Videos2019.09.04How To Get A Lamborghini – Message To My Son On His Birthday