Memory Skills For Sales Professionals
Sales professionals meet a lot of people whether it’s at networking events or on sales calls. If you run into that person 5 hours or even 5 minutes later, would you remember their name? Being able to recognise someone you’ve met before and remembered their name does wonders for relationship building. It shows that this person is important to you.
In this episode, Tom Abbott asks the 2011 Guinness World Record Holder for memory Nishant Kasibhatla to share with us 3 essential memory skills and tips for sales professionals.
Stick around until the end for a bonus advanced tip.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15Marshall Goldsmith’s 6 Question Coaching Process
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi