Memory Skills For Sales Professionals
Sales professionals meet a lot of people whether it’s at networking events or on sales calls. If you run into that person 5 hours or even 5 minutes later, would you remember their name? Being able to recognise someone you’ve met before and remembered their name does wonders for relationship building. It shows that this person is important to you.
In this episode, Tom Abbott asks the 2011 Guinness World Record Holder for memory Nishant Kasibhatla to share with us 3 essential memory skills and tips for sales professionals.
Stick around until the end for a bonus advanced tip.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.16LinkedIn For Lead Generation with Natalia Wiechowski
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.09Out Of The Box Networking with Kerrie Phipps
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.02Essential Memory Skills for Sales Professionals with Nishant Kasibhatla
- Motivational Speaker2019.07.02The Best Motivational Speaker in Singapore