We’ve been busy helping companies transition from in-person to virtual selling for the past few months and one of the main things we cover is how to keep virtual presentations engaging through your delivery and presentation materials, which is why we asked Spencer Waldron from Prezi Video to share some his top tips with us on the Selling in Asia podcast.
The episode we cover:
- Virtual selling framework
- How to be more confident in front of the camera
- How to make your presentations more engaging
Selling virtually is not a matter of just doing the same old sales pitch but online. You have to be highly organised and have tightly planned out presentations so you don’t leave your prospect bored and disconnected.
That’s why we created our brand new Virtual Selling Course to help you engage, build rapport and sell virtually.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15Marshall Goldsmith’s 6 Question Coaching Process
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi