In this episode, we have Carol Fong, Regional VP, Commercial Sales team at Salesforce in Singapore, to discuss how technology and digital tools are increasingly important in building business resilience in times of crisis.
In this episode we cover:
- How data can help you make better business decision to reduce risk and optimise your business revenue
- What are the key factors to acquire more customers in times of crisis
- Pivoting business models using data
- How to onboard customers faster, easier and seamlessly
- Why every business needs a CRM tool
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Building Business Resilience During Unprecedented Times eBook
- Salesforce Live Asia Videos include Tom and Carol’s recording
- Article on How to Motivate Your Sales Team and Build Resilience
Take your sales skills to the next level by joining our Sales Accelerator pack inside SOCO Academy which gives you access to over 100 sales training videos covering everything from mindset to standing apart from the competition to closing more deals.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15Marshall Goldsmith’s 6 Question Coaching Process
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi