This episode is taken from a webinar delivered by one of our trainers, Huan Song, for a group of sales professionals. Digital networking is more important today than ever before with physical distancing in full effect. In this episode, Huan Song will share how you can get started at networking online.
In this episode we cover:
- Which channels to focus on in order to maximise your time
- How groups can be more effective
- How to set up your digital profile on different channels
- How to build your presence as a thought leader
Learn the skills and strategies the 5-figure a month commission sales reps are using to reach their targets faster. Start with our Sales Accelerator pack, an online sales program that helps you close more deals faster and easier than ever before.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era