With almost all teams around the world now working from home, many leaders and companies are scrambling to change not only how staff work, but also how they’re managed. In this podcast episode Tom Abbott goes into how to keep staff productive while they’re working from home, tools you can use for the remote work and how to keep the social connection when no one is working together under the same roof anymore.
During these challenging times, having the right Mindset for Sales is even more important. Join our Sales Accelerator pack with a $9 trial and you’ll access 4 complete sales courses including our Mindset for Sales Success course. Join here.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era