With almost all teams around the world now working from home, many leaders and companies are scrambling to change not only how staff work, but also how they’re managed. In this podcast episode Tom Abbott goes into how to keep staff productive while they’re working from home, tools you can use for the remote work and how to keep the social connection when no one is working together under the same roof anymore.
I want to do what I can to help make this tough time just a little easier for you all. I’m opening the doors to my Mindset for Sales Success course for all of April because I figure everyone can use some motivation and tools to handle slumps right now.
Join my at the link below and I hope I can make this April a little easier for you all https://socoacademy.com/mindset-course/
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession