In this episode, I’m excited to have Sea Yen, the regional head of sales from Spotify to talk about what to look for in a salesperson.
In this episode we cover
- The traits to look for when hiring great sales talent
- Questions to ask during the interview
- The onboarding process of a salesperson
- What top sales performers do better
- The difference in Selling in Asia
- How to deal with sales slumps
- The mindset of great salespeople
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession