In this episode, I’m excited to have Sea Yen, the regional head of sales from Spotify to talk about what to look for in a salesperson.
In this episode we cover
- The traits to look for when hiring great sales talent
- Questions to ask during the interview
- The onboarding process of a salesperson
- What top sales performers do better
- The difference in Selling in Asia
- How to deal with sales slumps
- The mindset of great salespeople
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2020.10.19Making Your Virtual Presentations Memorable
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.29Leading and Managing in 2020 and Beyond with Andrew Bryant
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia