I am excited to have with us today 2 of our customers, Cynthia and Tommy from the blockchain start-up, AltCoin Fantasy. I worked with them by helping to coach their remote sales team fine tune their sales presentation.
These guys are also from Vancouver, Canada, but I met them in Singapore while working with a local incubator and investor in early-stage blockchain start-ups – LongHash.
In this episode, we talk about what small businesses can look for when hiring remote workers and how to engage them so they still feel part of the company.
You can contact them at:
Download AltCoin Fantasy:
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.08.04The Increasing Importance Of Digital Tools with Carol Fong From Salesforce
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.28How Live Streaming is Changing the Role of Sales Professionals with Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.21Keys to Entrepreneurship and Growing Your Business Through Networking with Leza Klenk
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era