I am excited to have with us today 2 of our customers, Cynthia and Tommy from the blockchain start-up, AltCoin Fantasy. I worked with them by helping to coach their remote sales team fine tune their sales presentation.
These guys are also from Vancouver, Canada, but I met them in Singapore while working with a local incubator and investor in early-stage blockchain start-ups – LongHash.
In this episode, we talk about what small businesses can look for when hiring remote workers and how to engage them so they still feel part of the company.
You can contact them at:
Download AltCoin Fantasy:
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession