It’s the little things that will make you look so much more professional on your next video call.
The mic on your headphones or Airbuds work great.
Place a table lamp on your desk to light your face or use an LED video light.
Hardwire When Possible
To avoid buffering/ connectivity issues.
Place Your Camera At Eyes Level
Raise your laptop up on books if needed so you aren’t looking down at your laptop camera.
Place your desk so you have a wall behind you instead of a messy room.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals
- Sales Skills2020.06.245 Tips To Look Your Best On Video Call
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.23Building Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn with Natalia Wiechowski
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.16How Sales And Marketing Can Increase Revenue Together with Andy Culligan