To some people, this will sound like a dream come true; more inbound leads and more enquiries than you can handle.
Believe it or not, this is a problem that some companies have. Particularly one company that we worked with a few months ago that was getting thousands of inbound enquiries every month but they didn’t have the capacity to respond to these enquiries quickly or qualify them well.
They started working with a company called Saleswhale using their Artificial Intelligence (AI) Sales Assistants to help them become more responsive and to connect with these potential customers. Then they engaged us to help with the scripting and the process of how to move that conversation forward once they got passed to real people. But that initial response was critical and that’s why they brought in Saleswhale.
I have with us today, Gabriel Lim who is one of the co-founders and CEO of Saleswhale and he’s going to share with us a bit more about how Artificial Intelligence powered Virtual Sales Assistants can help sales teams qualify and engage leads like never before.
In this episode we cover:
- What do Saleswhale’s AI Sales Assistants do?
- How AI contributes to back and forth conversations
- Case study of Tom and Gabriel’s shared client
- The companies that need Saleswhale
- How well Saleswhale plays with CRMs
- ROI of Saleswhale
- Price of Saleswhale
- Comparison of AI Sales Assistants to BDRs
- Thoughts on AI replacing Salespeople
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.14Qualify Your Leads Using BANT
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.11.12How to Build an Outbound Sales Team with Collin Stewart from Predictable Revenue
- Sales Training Videos2019.11.08Don’t Use Price To Differentiate
- Sales Force Management2019.11.07How To Help Your Team Reach Targets