Small business owners play a lot of different roles inside their companies and being the salesperson is one of them. When speaking to entrepreneurs I hear common misconceptions from them around sales. These ‘myths’ are holding them back from success with their company so in this week’s podcast I debunk the common small business sales myths and share what they should be doing instead.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession