Collin Stewart from the Predictable Revenue Podcast and I had a great chat about what it takes to build an outbound sales team. As the Co-CEO of Predictable Revenue, Collin and his company specialise in setting up outbound sales teams for businesses.
He’s a champion for ‘Salespeople shouldn’t prospect’. Instead, closers, should close. Account managers should manage accounts. And prospectors should prospect.
In this episode we cover
- The pros and cons of outbound vs inbound sales
- The ideal roles for sales people
- The problem with 1 salesperson doing all stages of the sales funnel
- Framework for building an outbound team
- Getting market and messaging right