Collin Stewart from the Predictable Revenue Podcast and I had a great chat about what it takes to build an outbound sales team. As the Co-CEO of Predictable Revenue, Collin and his company specialise in setting up outbound sales teams for businesses.
He’s a champion for ‘Salespeople shouldn’t prospect’. Instead, closers, should close. Account managers should manage accounts. And prospectors should prospect.
In this episode we cover
- The pros and cons of outbound vs inbound sales
- The ideal roles for sales people
- The problem with 1 salesperson doing all stages of the sales funnel
- Framework for building an outbound team
- Getting market and messaging right
Get in touch with Collin and learn more about Predictable Revenue at the links bellow.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.21How To Prospect Like An MDRT Achiever
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.14It’s Not A Marketing Issue, It’s A Sales Issue
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.01.07What It Takes To Succeed In Sales with Jim Cathcart
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.12.31Quick Tip: Why it’s Easier To Sell Something That’s Expensive