Why is it that some sales professionals consistently outperform others? In this episode, I discuss what it takes to succeed in sales with Jim Cathcart, a hall of fame speaker and author of ‘Relationship Selling’.
In this episode we cover:
- The traits of a great sales professional
- What is the real purpose of selling
- How relationship selling works
- What is the Acorn principle and how it relates to selling
- Things to avoid when undergoing a tough time in sales
More about Jim Cathcart
Take your sales to the next level and join SOCO Academy.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15How Leaders Should Coach Their Sales Team with Marshall Goldsmith
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi