Not all teams are created equally. Some work together as 1 unit, pushing boundaries to excel in everything they do while others are full of conflict and confusion.
Here’s where to start when it comes to building a high performance team.
- Build mutual trust and respect
- Create and articulate a clear purpose and vision
- Model the behaviour you want to see in your team
- Foster a team environment that supports each other
- Use SMART Goals to keep staff motivated and focused
- Recognise efforts and accomplishments
- Praise in public, correct in private
- Hire for attitude, train for aptitude