Not all teams are created equally. Some work together as 1 unit, pushing boundaries to excel in everything they do while others are full of conflict and confusion.
Here’s where to start when it comes to building a high performance team.
- Build mutual trust and respect
- Create and articulate a clear purpose and vision
- Model the behaviour you want to see in your team
- Foster a team environment that supports each other
- Use SMART Goals to keep staff motivated and focused
- Recognise efforts and accomplishments
- Praise in public, correct in private
- Hire for attitude, train for aptitude
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era
- Sales Skills2020.07.13Salesforce Live Asia – Sales Leads the Way
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.08Selling During Covid-19 And Beyond
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals