In this episode, we are excited to have Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, an executive leadership coach and NYT Bestselling Author, to discuss how leaders should coach their sales team.
In this episode we talk about:
- What leaders need to do to help their team during these times of uncertainty
- Why coaching is more important now than ever before
- 6 Essential coaching questions to ask
- When not to ‘empower’ your team
- Frequency of sales meetings during times of uncertainty
More about Dr. Marshal Goldsmith
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is a world-renowned business educator and coach, and is the leading expert in his field. His singular ability to get results for top leaders has drawn over 150 CEOs and their management teams to address change in the workplace.
Managing Virtually Course
We have just added a brand new course on Managing Virtually. Right now you can get access to it paired with our Management Mastery course to help you manage remote, blended and in-office teams.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.15Marshall Goldsmith’s 6 Question Coaching Process
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.01Delivering Highly Engaging Virtual Sales Presentations with Spencer Waldron From Prezi