You might have heard ‘Your network is your net worth’, but are you actually doing anything about it? When was the last time you went to a networking event to expand your network or built stronger relationships with your existing connections? What are you going to do now to expand your network?
- Using LinkedIn As A Lead Generation Tool For Sales
- Networking Dos and Don’ts – Don’t Be ‘That Guy”
- 7 Networking Tips for Sales Professionals
Your Network Is Your Net Worth
Your network is your net worth. That’s one of my
So here’s a tip that I have for you guys. Let me tell you why it’s so important to build your network. Behind every single person, there is on average about two hundred connections so wouldn’t you love to build your network and actually have more connections, more people who know who you are and what you do, super valuable. So, here’s a tip. I invite you to take a look at your network and start reaching out to people, take these conversations from online to offline, connect with these people collaborate.
In fact, I’m here in Dubai for a few days and I’ve collaborated with 2 social media influencers (Natalia Wiechowski and Andreea Zoia) and we tapped each other’s networks and we did some videos that we shared on our respective platforms. That helps to build our network and also our net worth. So, here’s a tip that I have for you or some advice. What I suggest you do, is to take a look at your network and find out who can you connect with that’s complementary, non-competing and then you both can add value to each other’s networks.
Remember, your network is your net worth!
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession