Join our dynamic company to help sales teams exceed targets.
You’ll help do this by delivering our cutting-edge sales training methodology live virtually and in-person as the situation allows. You’ll also help fine tune and improve our training curriculum and material as we’re always looking to improve our already award winning training.
The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate training, sales and curriculum design.
Responsibilities & Requirements (a day in the life):
* Define needs and curriculum objectives of clients
* Development of courseware materials
* Delivery of training content
* Post training evaluation
This is a full-time role based in Singapore with regular office hours and currently we are working from home.
We’re passionate about our people and culture. Constant learning, work-life balance, collaborative work environment and a Founder who likes to sing at the top of his lungs to his favourite Spotify hits are some of the things that make us a great place to work.
Also – when you do meet us, make sure you ask about the HR Vendors of the Year Awards!
We’re looking for people who…
* Are naturally curious, energetic and optimistic
* Have a positive attitude and fantastic work ethic
* Are passionate about helping customers optimize their sales performance
* Have a good balance between work, family and play
* Have experience in sales, training and curriculum design
Bonus Points for candidates who are…
* ACTA, ACLP or DACE certified
If you are keen to apply, simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume and include:
* Expected salary
* Reason(s) for leaving previous position
* Why you want to join the SOCO team