Hi everyone, I have a special episode to motivate you all today on why everyone should work in sales. If you’re in sales, I want you to be proud of what you do and know that it can be a lifelong and rewarding career or a stepping stone to something else. No matter what your goals are, know that what you do matters. You make a difference in people’s lives and you are the lifeblood of every organisation. Without sales, there is no business. As the saying goes, nothing happens until someone sells something.
For everyone else out there who isn’t in sales, here’s why you should give it a try.
I’d love to know what you want more of, connect with me on LinkedIn and let me know what topics you want covered in future episodes. Talk soon!
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.14Using Social Selling to Generate Leads in this Digital Only Era
- Sales Skills2020.07.13Salesforce Live Asia – Sales Leads the Way
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.07.08Selling During Covid-19 And Beyond
- Sales Training Videos2020.07.01Sales Tech Stack – Essential Technology for Sales Professionals