I recently celebrated 10 years of living in Asia. One of the things I love most about being in this region is being surrounded by so many wonderful countries which have their own unique culture. Over the past 10 years, my team and I have had the opportunity to train sales teams across Asia and the Middle East. Taking into account their unique differences, I’d love to know, what do you find challenging about selling to different markets?
- What assets are needed to succeed in sales?
- Using Stories to demonstrate value
- Solution Selling – The Four Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
Celebrating 10 Years Selling In Asia
I moved to Singapore at the end of 2008. And one of the things that I love most about living in this part of the world is being surrounded by amazing countries. I’m in Bangkok right now delivering a sales training programme for a local Thai company and our local Thai trainer, Sasivee, is going to be delivering the programme in their native language, Thai, which is awesome. Something I’ve noticed, is across the region and around the world, sales teams all struggle with the same challenges: How do we stand apart from competitors? How do we answer objections effectively? And how do we close more deals fast?
But each country has
So, what I’m curious about is what do you find challenging about selling in different markets and how do you do it? Share your thoughts in the comments below. Take care guys!
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Infographics and Quote Images2020.06.038 Ways To Build A High Performance Team
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.06.02Adapting To The New Normal In Sales with Steve Benson
- Sales Skills2020.05.01Solution Selling – Essential Steps of the Solution Selling Process
- Sales Skills2020.04.30How To Sell During a Recession