SOCO/ Sales Training is an award-winning (Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong!), fast growing training company headquartered in Singapore with customers throughout Asia Pacific.
Responsibilities & Requirements(a day in the life):
We are looking for someone to lead the digital marketing strategy at SOCO Sales Training. If you have experience in managing a marketing team, driving SEO/SEM and digital lead generation, this role could be for you.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in digital marketing in the B2B space and be able to own and run social, SEO/SEM and email marketing campaigns for the business.
You’ll have a variety of responsibilities including creating marketing campaigns, managing staff and partners, running and checking reports and constant optimisation based on data.
You must have experience in the following:
* Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
* Experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with clients.
* Design and oversee aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
* Plan and manage our social media campaigns.
* Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
* Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
* Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
* Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
* Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Job duties include:
* Planning and managing marketing campaigns
* Analysing reports to diagnose what needs to be improved
* Analysing effectiveness of marketing efforts
* Coming up with new strategies to reach new audiences
* Checking of all content for accuracy and quality
* General digital marketing duties
Remote work, can be located anywhere
The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and learning new ways to market products and services in the digital era.
How to apply
If you are keen to apply, simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to [email protected] and include:
* Expected salary
* Reason(s) for leaving
* Availability to commence work