I had a chat with clients Cynthia and Tommy from AltCoin Fantasy to discuss hiring and managing remote workers. While I have a remote sales rep in Vancouver, Canada for a different business of mine, their entire team is spread out around the world.
In this video we discuss what to look for when hiring remote workers and how keep them engaged and feeling like they’re part of the company. Not just a ‘remote worker’.
I’d love to know your tips for managing a remote team. Share with us your best tips in the comments.
You can contact them at:
Download AltCoin Fantasy:
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Sales Training Videos2020.10.19Making Your Virtual Presentations Memorable
- Selling in Asia Podcast2020.09.29Leading and Managing in 2020 and Beyond with Andrew Bryant
- Sales Force Management2020.09.18How To Build A High-Performing Sales Team
- Sales Skills2020.09.15Glossary of Sales Terms – The Ultimate Sales Encyclopedia