3 Ways To Get Staff Motivated In The Workplace
If your staff are feeling unmotivated at work, here are 3 ways to get staff motivated in the workplace.
1. Clarify Work Expectation
People feel engaged when they know what their priorities are and what ‘re being measured on (KPIs). Without clear expectations, staff are left confused, unmotivated and distressed.
2. Give Them What They Need
Cases studies have shown staff who feel that they don’t have adequate training, resource, and equipment, leave within a year. Quite often their goals and targets are high but they are left struggling because they don’t have the tools to reach them. This leaves staff frustrated and looking elsewhere for employment.
3. Get Them A Best Friend
It’s important to promote positive relationships. Staff are more likely to stay in a position they don’t enjoy because they’re built strong relationship with coworkers. A best friend at work can help employees escape other stresses they might be facing on the job.
Implement these 3 easy tips to keep staff motivated at work.
- Tom Abbott is the author of 'The SOHO Solution' and 'Social Selling' and the creator of the online sales training platform SOCO Academy. Sales leaders engage Tom for his proven solutions to building high performance sales teams that exceed targets and for motivational keynotes that energise their audiences.
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.16LinkedIn For Lead Generation with Natalia Wiechowski
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.09Out Of The Box Networking with Kerrie Phipps
- Selling in Asia Podcast2019.07.02Essential Memory Skills for Sales Professionals with Nishant Kasibhatla
- Motivational Speaker2019.07.02The Best Motivational Speaker in Singapore